MODO HD LTD
COVID 19 ALERT LEVEL 2 HEALTH AND SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Covid-19 is on the increase in the community, accordingly MODO has added new
protocols, outlined below, which are in line with NZ Ministry of Health directives.
To Stop the Spread
- I. Re-schedule your appointment if you any symptoms consistent with Covid-19.
- II. For contact tracing purposes scan the QR code on the front door before entering the premises.
- III. If don’t have the Contact Tracer app you are required to sign the register.
- IV. Sanitise your hands upon entering the premises.
- V. COVID-19 is contained and mask wearing is optional. Your stylist will be happy to wear a mask at your request
Health and Hygiene Protocols
- I. Use the HAND SANITISER provided upon entering the premises.
- II. Wash and dry your hands thoroughly after coughing, sneezing and eating.
- III. Sanitize the bathroom using the disinfectant spray provided after use.
- IV. All contact areas are disinfected after use.
- V. All capes, towels and hairdressing tools are disinfected and washed after each use.
- VI. All drinks are served in single use cups.
- VII. Any MODO staff member with symptoms consistent with Covid-19 will take leave from work until they return a negative Covid-19 test and are symptom free.
- VIII. MODO staff practice stringent hygiene and cleaning protocols throughout the day.
- IX. As required, MODO HD Ltd will adopt further Ministry of Health directives. The Team at MODO wishes to re-assure you that you are in a safe and clean environment.
Thank you for your support and co-operation.