MODO HD LTD
COVID-19 HEALTH AND SAFETY RULES
- MODO HD Ltd trading as MODO HAIR DESIGN (MODO) is responsible for providing a safe environment for you and its staff during Alert level 2. We take our responsibility for your safety very seriously.
- MODO has Rules and Health and Safety practices in place that you must agree to and follow whilst within its premises.
- Any breach of its Health and Safety Practices could result in MODO removing you from its premises.
- Upon arrival you will be required to hand sanitise and sign our Contact Tracing form. Please include your email address to enable MODO to compile a complete client list for future communications.
- MODO will use email for any future communications regarding changes to appointments as a result of further Alert level changes. If you do not wish to provide your email address then please leave it blank on the Contact Tracing form. Doing so may result in you missing out on important information, including changes to your next appointment(s). Modo accepts no responsibility should you not be notified of any appointment changes.
- Do not enter the premises if you currently have symptoms consistent with Covid-19 such as; fever, body aches, sore throat, shortness of breath, headache, cough, nasal congestion and other flu like symptoms.
- You do not have permission to enter the premises if you suspect, or you have knowingly been in close contact with anyone who has tested positive to COVID-19 during the past 21 days. If you have an appointment please call us on 078540044 or email [email protected] to discuss and re-arrange.
- You do not have permission to enter the premises if you know, or suspect you have been in close contact with someone who has been tested for COVID-19 and is still waiting for their results. If you have an appointment please call us on 078540044 or email [email protected] to discuss and re-arrange.
Please Read our Health and Safety Practices Below
MODO HD LTD
COVID-19 Health and Safety Procedures and Protocols
- MODO HD Ltd (MODO) has a designated staff member to take care of all H&S requirements of the business, including: cleaning, disinfecting and sanitizing throughout the day.
- Hairdressers are no longer required to wear PPE, but if you would like us to wear our masks we are happy to do so.
- All contact areas including but not limited to, work stations, chairs, basins, capes, towels and hairdressing tools are disinfected and cleaned after each use.
- Please practice proper coughing and sneezing etiquette; cover your nose and mouth with a tissue or your elbow. Wash and dry your hands thoroughly afterwards.
- After using the bathroom facilities please disinfect all contact areas with the Dettol Glen 20 spray provided.
- MODO is not handling or accepting cash or cheques at this time.
- Refreshments will not be served during your visit, please feel free to bring your own.
- We have EFTPOS plus PAYWAVE to provide contactless sales of up to $200. More than one transaction can be processed for sales above $200.
- Internet banking and ZIP are other options available to you for contactless payment. ZIP and Internet transactions must be arranged and processed in advance of your appointment.
- To avoid repeatedly leaving clients and re-sanitizing each time; phone calls will be taken by our new staff member. Inexperience with our system may mean your request cannot be dealt with at the time of your call, however your stylist will call you back to assist with your booking as soon as is possible. Please be patient.
- MODO will not be issuing appointment cards for future appointments at this time. Please enter your next appointment in your phone calendar before you leave the salon, or email [email protected] to make your future appointment(s).
- A ‘No Show’ charge of $50 will be charged for missed appointments.
- MODO will obtain your email address during your visit to enable it to communicate important information to you.
- Magazines will not be available, please feel free to bring your own reading material or use our free WIFI.
- Any MODO staff member with symptoms consistent with COVID-19 will be required to take leave from work until medically fit to return.
- MODO is following all NZ Government and Ministry of Health directives.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE, CO-OPERATION AND SUPPORT