MODO HD LTD
PRE-EMPTIVE HEALTH AND SAFETY PRECAUTIONS IN RESPONSE TO POTENTIAL CORONAVIRUS OUTBREAK
TO PROTECT OUR CLIENTS AND STAFF WE HAVE INTRODUCED THE FOLLOWING INITIATIVES:
- Allow 14 days after returning from overseas travel before entering Modo Hair Design’s premises. If you have already entered the premises, please, step outside and call the salon to discuss your situation.
- If you have symptoms consistent with Coronavirus, such as a: Temperature of 38 degrees or higher, sore throat, headache, cough, runny nose then please inform Modo Hair Design by phone to re-schedule your appointment. If you have already entered the premises, please, step outside and call the salon to discuss your situation.
- Use the HAND SANITISER provided upon entering the premises.
- Wash and dry your hands thoroughly after coughing, sneezing and eating.
- Sanitize the bathroom using disinfectant spray after use.
Modo HD Ltd takes your health and safety very seriously. PLEASE BE RE-ASSURED:
- All contact areas in the salon are disinfected after each use. Including, but not limited to; door handles, hair wash basins, chairs, benches, Eftpos machine keypads, telephones and bathroom facilities.
- All capes, towels and hairdressing tools are disinfected and washed after each use.
- All drinks will be served in single use cups.
- Any MODO staff member with symptoms consistent with Coronavirus will take leave from work until symptom free.
- As required, MODO HD Ltd will adopt Ministry of Health directives.
The Team at MODO thanks you for your custom and co-operation.